Based in Paris, France
Press / Business contact:
28 rue Sedaine
+33 (1) 47 00 76 47
Explore the worlds of Californium, a first person exploration game where you are a writer trapped into shifting realities. Will you find what’s behind the simulacra ?
Berkeley, 1967. You are Elvin Green, a writer whose career is not better than his sentimental life. Besides, the day starts badly : your wife Thea left you a break up letter. As for Eddy, your editor, he summons you : "you are a writer who does not write" - you should find yourself another editor. Your world is falling apart. Too much acid and cheap booze ? Too many sleepless nights stuck to your typewriter, powerless to tackle your first novel ? Your poor mental health is collapsing. Luckily this nightmarish world is unstable, you can extract yourself from it and thus access another reality! You have nothing to lose!And Also
Californium is a tribute to the life and works of the american sci-fi writer Philip K. Dick. Along with a documentary called "The Worlds of Philip K. Dick", discover the univers of the greatest sci-fi author of the 20th century.
Californium - Teaser Arte
Californium - Launch Trailer Arte
Californium - Making of 1 Arte
Californium - Making of 2 Arte
Californium - Making of 3 Arte
There are far more images available for Californium, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "EIGD" - Finalist - Art Consistency
- "TOUS ECRAN" - Finalist - Transmédia Competition
- "Right now it's looking like one of the best adaptations his twisted philosophies and fictions have ever received"
- Martin Robinson, Eurogamer.net
- "A game about the many (sur)realities of Philip K. Dick"
- Cassandra Khaw, Arstechnica.com
- "Philip K. Dick is getting his very own videogame tribute"
- Chris Priestman, killscreen.com
- "Best Rezzed Title at EGX 2015"
- Tenton Hammer, Tentonhammer.com
- "My pick of the show in design terms"
- Simon R Saunders, Games and Class
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Thibaut de Corday
Scriptwriter and Dialogue